Toward a vision of biking-forward Brooklyn park roads, I’m proposing a ban of all things in this list, in addition to cars:
- B-balls, fútbols, and footballs without wrist straps
- Any kind of scooting apparatus, with motor or not
- Ponyback riding sans dung-catching bags
- Quadcycling on main loop, just no
- Sk8r bois on longboards going against traffic
- Alpha cyclist bros. No shoaling, whistling to pass, or unsought drafting. INSTANT ban for Strava KOM lords who must 1-up a lady passing him
@joy also pls add a citibiking station on [Vast Briny] Av & Flatbush Av so i can lazily roll downhill and walk back uphill
@ranjit I'm going to start a prog-ska band and call it Vast Briny
@joy but, um, lots of folks put signs up all about town: "Longboarding Is Not Criminal" and, obviously, no vinyl sticky stuff manufacturing company would print that slogan if it wasn't right?
@mlc - Oh, good point, I didn’t think about that complication. Obviously, our solution is a global ban on all vinyl sticky stuffy manufacturing too. Down with our vinyl sticky stuff industry!
@kit in my noggincanon you farm roots and limas by day and only flout laws by night (and on saturdays, sundays, and major holidays)