Topics, from most straightforward to discuss on this Mastodon, on down:
* #piano (Bach, Mozart, Ludwig, Chopin, Liszt, Alkan, Brahms, Rachmaninoff, Kapustin...)
* Throwing flying discs until a catch in a goal
* Moving army parts on an 8x8 grid so as to vanquish a king
* Communicating via bids and signals, two play cards against two to fulfill a bid contract, with or without a trump suit
@justarobot Also Jazz and building stuff such as robots and things, and cooking and Spanish and Arabic, Hangul!
I luv this joint.
* Poultry ova
* Radio signals from brains, caught by disks on cranium
* 1962 film by Arch Hall Sr about troglodytic man in 1960s, which MST3k did mock
"disc golf" fits amazingly. just ditch the brands :P